Thursday, January 26, 2017

Christmas letter 2016 - running late, sorry.

 *********************************************
Hope to you this Advent, Peace for Christmas 2016 & a positive 2016
“Arrunga” Uniting
307/334 Kissing Point Road,
ERMINGTON NSW 2115;
cnridings@gmail.com

How are you? Welcome to my soap opera Episode 77
May this Advent and Christmas fill you and those about you with peace.

            This must be for me a briefer epistle. I have travelled much this year but mainly to hospitals in St Leonards to learn new words such as prostatitis, parathyroid, and fistula. I was preparing for the removal of my parathyroid glands when my number on the waiting list for assisted care at our Uniting(care) home was available, so for the 2nd time in my life I combined moving with surgery, a coincidence not advised. My poor son Andrew undertook the bulk of the downsizing (sniffle), the packing and moving and unpacking here before returning to Brisbane to unpack into his new shared slot in one those human filing cabinets somewhere up there.

            Prior to my move I had several falls requiring scans on both hips and left shoulder, pain in which visits me at many inconvenient times.

            I am on Facebook where I communicate during my peritoneal dialysis, which I perform four times a day before meals and bed. Glad to have you as a friend.

            This will have to do for now. What has your year been like?

                                                                                                                        Shalom !!!


Christopher N Ridings

No comments:

Post a Comment