Friday, September 19, 2008

The Return of the Blogger

I'm here.

Yes, my last entry was on 7th March 2007.
A lot of last year was taken up with being involved on the NSW Australian Democrat Campaign team for both the NSW election where we lost MLC, Dr Arthur Chesterfield-Evans, and later the Federal election where we lost our four Senators.
I was exhausted from all this commitment and didn't really have anything I wanted to blog about politics on the grounds of the Fifth Amendment.
I am not so involved this year as I was, LD!
My daughter, Joanna, visited me this morning and has made it easier for me to resume my blog.
I hope to remain in touch with you, DV!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dad,

    Glad to see you blogging again.

    What do you think you'll be blogging about this year? Politics, social justice, interfaith cooperation?

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete